BY CREATING A #be ACCOUNT AND/OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
#be and the services provided (“Service”) are maintained and operated by BE ENERGY INTERNATIONAL SAGL and its holding, affiliates and/or subsidiaries companies (“us”, “we”, “our”, “the Company”). In the context of this agreement, #be, shall mean BE ENERGY INTERNATIONAL SAGL (and its holding, affiliates and/or subsidiaries companies), the www.hashtag.be website and the apps and services provided by any technology solution.
Under this agreement, “Use” shall mean any of the Internet based or other services offered by the Company, including, but not limited to, those listed in this Agreement, whether through a website owned or controlled by the Company, through a social networking system, a mobile application, on your cell phone or otherwise. In the context of this agreement “Use” should also mean “Services”. “User Contributed Content” shall mean each and every item of content or other material (whether images, links, documents, text, writings, photographs, graphics, videos, greeting cards, “Skins”, “Sketches”, or files) uploaded by a user through the Services or otherwise integrated into the Services by a user. “User Created Artwork” shall mean any intellectual property created by a user as part of his or her use of the Services.
Use of the sites and services #be provides
The Company grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use the Service and related software and to display the results of such Service. You agree not to copy or distribute the content of the Service except as specifically allowed in these Terms. You also agree that you have no right to access, view or alter any source code or object code of the Company.
The Company grants you a limited revocable license to post a copy of your User Created Content, on your own personal web site or on a third party web site that complies with all applicable laws and these Terms of Service.
Finally, the Company reserves the right to discontinue the Service or to change the content of the Service in any way and at any time, with or without notice to you, without liability.
Our goal is to provide an improved browsing and sharing experience about your interests.
We respect the ownership of the content that users share and each user is responsible for the content he or she provides.
Because of these principles, we do not actively monitor and will not censor user content, except in limited circumstances described below.
Ability to enter this agreement and other Obligations
You are able to enter into this agreement. You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into the agreement represented by these Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms.
You will be bound by any additional rules or policies published within or with respect to any application (“app”), forum, contest, or game provided in the Service.
Except as expressly permitted, you will not copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit material from the Service without the express prior written permission of the Company.
Any User Created Artwork is your original work and your contribution to the User Created Artwork does not violate any third party’s privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other amounts with respect to your contribution to User Created Artwork.
You must be at least 13 years old to open a #be account.
The #be service is only available to individuals aged 13 years or older.
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent. Parents and guardians should also remind any minors that conversing with strangers on the Internet can be dangerous and take appropriate precautions to protect children, including monitoring their use of the Service.
Before sharing content on #be, please be sure you have the right to do so. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights.
You retain full ownership to your content (“User Content”). By “User Content” we understand both, the stuff you upload on #be (“User Contributed Content”) and the content you generated/published on #be (“User Created Artwork”). #be does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (“User Content”) that you post on #be. We do, however, need you to grant us certain rights in the “User Content”, so that we can incorporate such “User Content” in our services. Without such rights, we may be violating copyright and other laws by storing, posting, backing up and allowing the download of User Content on or through #be. By displaying or publishing any content on or through the #be, you hereby grant to #be a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such content, including without limitation distributing parts or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except content not shared publicly (“private”) which will not be distributed outside #be.
All materials directly developed by #be are copyrighted by BE ENERGY INTERNATIONAL (and its holding, affiliate or subsidiaries companies) and protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. No person is authorized to use, copy, or distribute any portion of #be including related graphics and materials.
#be is a trademark/service mark that identifies the Company and the services provided by it. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of the Company.
You do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service, downloading material from or uploading material to the Service, or by purchasing any virtual goods or virtual currency. Further, you agree not to copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit material from the Services, except as expressly permitted herein, without the express prior written permission of the Company.
Content Boundaries and Use of #be
In order to provide the #be service there are some limitations on the type of content that can be published with #be. These limitations comply with legal requirements and make #be a better experience for all. We may need to change these rules from time to time and reserve the right to do so. Please check back here to see the latest, more information will be given later on the document.
- Impersonation: You may not impersonate others through the #be service in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Trademark: We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others may be permanently suspended.
- Private information: You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.
- Violence and Threats: You may not publish or post direct, specific threats of violence against others.
- Copyright: We will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in the Terms of Service.
- UnlawfulUse: You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content
Please review these standards. They will help you understand what type of expression is acceptable, and what type of content may be reported and removed.
- Violence and Threats
- Safety is #be top priority. We remove content when we perceive a genuine risk of physical harm, or a direct threat to public and private safety. You may not credibly threaten others, or organize acts of real-world violence. Organizations with a record of terrorist or violent criminal activity are not allowed to maintain a presence on our site. We also prohibit promoting, planning or celebrating any of your actions if they have, or could, result in financial harm to others, including theft and vandalism.
- Bullying and Harassment
- #be does not tolerate bullying or harassment. We allow users to speak freely on matters and people of public interest, but take action on all reports of abusive behavior directed at private individuals. Repeatedly targeting other users with unwanted friend requests or messages is a form of harassment.
- Hate Speech
- #be does not permit hate speech, but distinguishes between serious and humorous speech. While we encourage you to challenge ideas, institutions, events, and practices, we do not permit individuals or groups to attack others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- Graphic Content
- People could use #be to share information through photos and videos. We understand that graphic imagery is a regular component of current events, but must balance the needs of a diverse community. Sharing any graphic content for sadistic pleasure is prohibited.
- Nudity and Pornography
- #be has a strict policy against the sharing of pornographic content and any explicitly sexual content where a minor is involved. We also impose limitations on the display of nudity. We aspire to respect people’s right to share content of personal importance, whether those are photos of a sculpture like Michelangelo’s David or family photos of a child breastfeeding.
- Identity and Privacy
- On #be people might connect using their real names and identities. We ask that you refrain from publishing the personal information of others without their consent. Claiming to be another person, creating a false presence for an organization, or creating multiple accounts undermines community and violates #be terms.
- We take the safety of our members seriously and work to prevent attempts to compromise their privacy or security. We also ask that you respect our members by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Bugs and issues
- The Services licensed under #be network sites are tested over and over by our QA team; however it may not function correctly, it may have functional, conceptual and/or documentation bugs and issues. In these cases, the Company will try to fix the bugs, issues and errors found and will supply the buyer with working updates.
We take the safety of our members seriously and work to prevent attempts to compromise their privacy or security, including those that use fraud or deception. Additionally, we ask that you respect our members by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. We will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. You must take reasonable security precautions in light of your use of the Service. You are solely responsible for any breaches of security affecting the servers under your control.